People of all fitness levels can make huge strides in the class setting: however, we understand everyone has their relative strengths, weaknesses, and goals that could be addressed faster in a one-on-one setting or small group setting. A good personal trainer helps you build a habit you’ll keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things with which you may not be comfortable at first.
We’d like to think we know more about building habits and creating workouts you’ll love than anyone else – we’ve even published research on the subject. These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a free consultation: what are you already doing right? How can we use those habits to leverage improvement…how can we help you get used to success?
Key to the perfection of technique and effective scaling of workouts is the Coach. CrossFit Boro coaches are the best in Statesboro; all full time coaches hold a minimum 4-year degree and some hold advanced certifications in various areas of fitness. More importantly: they love coaching. They love helping people progress. If they won the lottery tonight, they’d all be here tomorrow, doing this for free.
PRIVATE PERSONAL TRAINING
30 Minute Sessions
(1) Private Training Session – $35
(10) Private Training Sessions – $305 save $35
(20) Private Training Sessions – $595 save $105
60 Minute Sessions
(1) Private Training Sessions – $60
(10) Private Training Sessions – $540 save $60
(20) Private Training Sessions – $1,020 save $180 *We offer discounts for larger packages
Train with your spouse or a friend
(10) 30 Minute Private Training Sessions – $250 each save $55 each
(10) 60 Minute Private Training Sessions – $400 each save $140 each
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU DID SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Start today. 6 months from now, you’ll be glad you did.